Saturday, January 10, 2015

An introduction

Dear reader,

Welcome to my blog. As part of my New Year's resolutions I have determined that perhaps it is time for me to write a little more about my experience as a transgender Mormon. I hope that writing this blog helps me process my own experiences better and I hope that this blog inspires thoughts and conversations among you, the readers. I hope to write about one post a week and will happily accept any requests or questions for posts as well as promptly (hopefully) responding to any comments. I've created several pages (listed up top) that will hopefully introduce you to myself, introduce some of my thoughts, and begin the conversation about gender dysphoria. I hope you enjoy reading and welcome any feedback or comments.

Thanks again,

Kyle

1 comment:

  1. dear kyle, you don't know me yet. but I hope someday I will get to meet you. It has been very interesting reading your blog. I can see you're very intellectual. But also someone who lives in his own head. I'm glad you have your special wife to sort things out with. Because living in your own head gives you only one point of view.

    I hope at some point that you will see your own true value. And you will stop and think what bring true happiness to you.and stop thinking for a minute what everyone else is feeling. I'm wondering if living in the closet has denied the rest of the world the most beautiful, amazing individual we could ever hope to meet in this lifetime.

    I can't help but have feelings for the things I have read today. it brings a lot of fear to me knowing you're struggling. I hope you keep writing. This is a subject few of us know much about.

    ReplyDelete